KANSAS CITY’S SOURCE FOR VINYL PATIO DOORS
To learn more about our vinyl patio door product options and installation process, contact Bordner online or call (816) 358-2102 for a free consultation and estimate.
Vinyl Patio Door Features
Bordner’s high-quality vinyl patio doors are crafted in the United States by Vinylmax. In addition to standard two- or three-panel patio doors, your patio door can be custom designed and manufactured to include fixed panels and over-the-door transoms that provide spacious views of your property, yard, deck, patio or courtyard.
Vinyl patio doors installed by Bordner include:
- Fusion-welded frame that will not crack or pull-apart
- Double-paned insulated tempered glass that is efficient and durable
- Full Interlock system and double weather-stripping that protect your home against drafts and the weather
- Reinforced rails that prevent your door from warping or twisting
- Rolling screen door with fiberglass mesh
- Optional features such as a heavy-duty screen, brass handle, toe lock, key lock and high-efficiency IntelliGlass glaze
- A variety of finish, color and grid options to match your style and other vinyl window products installed in your home
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Get a Free Consultation and Estimate
To learn more about design options and costs for your new or replacement patio door, contact Bordner online or call (816) 358-2102. A Bordner representative will contact you to schedule an in-home analysis and consultation.
We also invite you to learn more about our matching vinyl window products, as well as our fiberglass patio doors, exterior doors, and garage doors.